Lorde winning two Grammys made me feel anxious for her

10:14 PM


It's amazing that Lorde won two Grammys for her debut album, and I know that loads of youngsters have won Grammys as well and she isn't the first teenager to win such prestigious awards. She does deserve them and all but I still feel anxious for her future.

It's not that I feel like she's going to flop in her next album, or that she's going to have an awful breakdown.

I just know that she's going to be this force that will change the face of music forever. She's a prodigy who will take the world on by storm and she might even rule the entire world. She has that much potential. Which is why I feel super anxious. She's going to do great from here on out.

I'm probably not anxious for her. I'm just probably anxious for myself.

It makes me wonder, what have I done in my life?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us!

Facebook: Bubblebeam Magazine

Email us!

bubblebeammag@gmail.com